CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

L'Ella




Sweet little Ella (more affectionately known as "Ella Bella Claire Bear" in our home) is a constant source of joy! She is by far the most easy going and has stayed my baby for so long (although she is just shy of 18 months she can still pass for 9 months)! She is very fond of her brother and he is the one who can usually calm her down in the rare event that she get upset. She also loves to copy her sister (for better or worse) and wants to do everything Kate does including balancing on high heals and covering her head with hair bows. Her first word was her version of her name "L'Ella" which was soon followed by "Dada" which meant both Daddy and Doggie (much to Chad disappointment). On Mother's Day she surprised me by pointing to me and saying "Mama"!
Her latest trick is nodding "no" to everything while having a mischievous look in her eye- I wonder where she learned that?

2 comments:

{Brittany} said...

Hey Mary...I was just thinking about college today and then your name came up. I googled your name and found your blog. It's too easy! Anyway, I'm so glad I found you. Your family is darling and growing up so fast. It's great to see that all is well! Keep on blogging...I'd love to see more!

Kendra said...

She is sooo sweet. I love that she likes me too! Makes me feel better when my kids are being mean!