CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Milestones!




Kindergarten and preschool- major milestones! Both kids had adorable graduation programs that made me both proud and weepy all at the same time. I don't do so well with things like this because they are stark reminders that my children are growing up and moving closer to the time when their lives will take them away from me (birthdays also conjure this weird feeling where I bawl the night before and then revel in the excitement of the most anticipated day of my child's year). Days like these, though, are also good times to stop and realize how good my life is and how much joy these children bring me everyday. It doesn't last forever so every moment needs to be treasured!

5 comments:

Zoo Keeper said...

Yea for Ben! And Yea for more posts! Yippie! Thanks again for coming and visiting us at the waterpark that was a lot of fun! We miss you guys!

nikki said...

Too sweet! What important milestones! I seriously can't believe our kids are getting this old.

Anonymous said...

You always look at the bright side Mary! That's what I love about you! Your kids are beautiful.. can't they just stay this age forever? Love, Angie

-KJ said...

MARY!!! You probably don't remember me, but it's Kjersten Bailey. Kevin Bailey's wife. Ring a bell? Anyway, your family is darling!!! We have a blog too, if you want to keep in touch. It's the baileyfamdamily.blogspot.com

I am guessing you are still in AZ. Hope all is well!

abo-bder said...



شركة وايت شفط الصرف الصحى
وايت شفط الصرف الصحى بالرياض