CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

My Boys



These boys have to stick together (along with Scully, the fish) with all the girls in the house ("even my dogs are girls" says Ben). They are camping together this weekend at our church's Father and Sons Camp Out- a much anticipated annual event near Flagstaff. They won't look (or smell) this good when they come home but they will be happy and overflowing with stories of dangerous feats and wild adventures- what being a boy is all about!

5 comments:

Zoo Keeper said...

So cute! We went to a park this weekend and saw Chad's twin! (your Chad!) It was funny (my Chad) said "look over there it's Chad Killebrew"! And it really was! Not quite as handsome as "your Chad" but still looked a lot like him!! HI BEN!!!

nikki said...

What an adorable picture of your boys. I hope they had a great father's and son's!

Our Little Family said...

I have the boys that need to stick together too!! What a great picture of Chad & Ben. Would you mind if I add your blog to our friends list?

Des said...

What an awesome shot! Ty said it was a great sight to see a mini show up at camp. :) And to see their tent was as big if not bigger than your car. BAHAHAHA! I wish I could of seen it! :)

jewly said...

How fun! I don't know if Jarom will ever get to experience father's and son's. What lucky boys.